Effective date: 28.04.2022
Both Policies should be construed accordingly.
- UNDERSTANDING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
When You visit and interact with our Website, We store cookies on Your device.
Cookies are small text files that Websites place on Your device, such as Your computer, to assign a unique ID to Your browser.
Cookies enable Us to save Your choices, preferences, and Your settings when You revisit our Website. They also allow us to provide a personalised experience to You and can enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
For example, Cookies allow Us to remember Your language settings and help Us display Our Website to You in Your chosen language.
Cookies can also be used to serve personalised ads to You, and to analyse and measure Website performance.
- Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Trackers
Pixel tags, tracking URLs and web beacons are tiny graphic images and/or small blocks of code embedded on Website pages, ads, or in our emails.
These tools are used to monitor and record certain actions You take on our Website.
When You access or interact with pages on our Website, or when You open or engage with an email, We collect the details in relation to those specific actions You have taken.
- Social Media Plugins
Social Media Service Providers provides plugins that can be embedded on our Website to allow You to share content, leave comments, and interact with our social media page.
Please keep in mind that Spire Marketing Ltd. does not hold any control over what type of personal data is collected and how it is used by the relevant social media service providers.
Furthermore, We do not have any control or decision-making power over the further use of Your personal data by these social media providers.
Facebook Like & Share Widget
Facebook widget placed on our Website allow You to access and subsequently ‘Like’ our Facebook Page.
This ‘Like’ widget may collect Your personal data such as Your IP address, Your browser agent, and information about how You use and browse our Website. Furthermore, it can correlate this information with Your relevant social media account.
- Twitter Widget
The Twitter widget allows You to connect to Your Twitter account and Reply, Share or Like the Tweet.
These social media plugins may collect personal data about You such as:
- If logged into Your social media account, Your user ID on those platforms
- Previous pages You visited (if You arrived by following a link)
- URL of the page the social media plugin is integrated into
- The date and time of the relevant visit
- Technical data relating to the operating system
- Geo-location information
- Your browser settings
- Your browser type
- IP Address
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES COLLECT?
- Data collected via cookies
We collect the following types of personal data about You by using cookies and similar technologies.
Your IP Address;
Your Device ID and Device attributes;
How You browse Our Website;
Your Browser type;
The individual pages You viewed and how You interact with our Website;
Your Internet service provider;
Timestamp of Your visits and Your specific actions.
- Data collected via social media plugins
Your user ID, if logged into Your social media account
Previous pages You visited (if You arrived by following a link)
URL of the page the social media plugin is integrated into
The date and time of the relevant visit
Technical data relating to the operating system
Your browser settings
Your browser type
- Data collected via google analytics
We collect various types of personal data about You by using Google Analytics, including but not limited to:
The domain You have requested
Your IP address
Date and time You visited the Service
The number of times You visited the Service
- Data collected via trackers
Trackers collect the following categories of personal data about You:
Your keystrokes when browsing Our Website,
Your Web browsing history and actions You have taken on other Websites,
Your social media accounts, Your name, and other details are used to single You out.
Your IP address to determine Your location
Information about Your browser and device.
- To allow You to access and use our Website and Services
- To enhance Your overall experience on our Website
- To provide customer support, analytics, research, and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- To serve You with targeted advertising,
- For remarketing
- To ensure the security of our Website.
- To measure and analyse Your interaction with our Website, Content, and Service to make improvements to our Website, content, and services
- For ad personalisation
- CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be grouped into the following depending on their use cases:
- “Functional Cookies”: This refers to Cookies strictly necessary for You to browse Our Website and to use its features, such as accessing our WebSite. For instance, these cookies enable us to remember Your language or cookie settings. You cannot reject the storage and use of these cookies.
- “Performance Cookies”: This refers to cookies that collect data about how You use the website, e.g. which pages You visited and which links You clicked on. This data helps Us to analyse trends, administer the Website, and track user traffic patterns. These cookies help us to improve the way the Website operates.
- “Marketing Cookies”: These cookies are used by Us and our trusted partners to gather information about You over time, across multiple Websites, applications, or other platforms. Marketing cookies help us to decide which products, services, and interest-based advertisements to show You, both on and off our Website and apps.
- DEFAULT COOKIE SETTINGS
Our Website places cookies in compliance with the UK and EU General Data Protection and PECR.
All cookies and other similar technologies, except for functional cookies, are disabled by default until We obtain Your consent.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Web analytics to help monitor and improve our Service. We use Google Analytics for this Service (with an anonymization function). Google Analytics is a Website service used to keep track of a Users behaviour by collecting and recording the following kinds of details:
● The domain You have requested
● Your IP address
● Date and time You visited the Service
● The number of times You visited the Service
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS VIA YOUR BROWSER?
You can modify Your browser setting to reject cookies by visiting the Help portion of Your browser’s toolbar.
You can visit the following pages of relevant browsers to accept and reject Cookies: